Vol. 18 Nbr. 3, May 2005
- Welcome to the ICM Congress in Brisbane!/Bienvenue a Brisbane/Bienvenides a Brisbane.
- The International Day of the Midwife: 'midwives & women: a partnership for health': reports of celebrations of the International Day of the Midwife have arrived from every region, and from midwifery associations both new and longstanding.
- Pakistan: 'midwifery education will get its due place'.
- United Kingdom: 'do it again next year, please!'.
- United States of America: commitment to high quality care.
- Zimbabwe: 'for love of women'.
- The ICM Young Midwifery Leaders programme: advocacy, safe motherhood, 'reclaiming the art': young midwives on this programme say that 'YML has changed our lives'.
- A Book for Midwives.
- Home birth in North America.
- ICM and ICN at the World Health Assembly.
- International Regulation Conference held in Taipei, Taiwan, May 2005.
- New executive director at FIGO.
- White Ribbon Alliance conference: Bali, August 2005.