Vol. 22 Nbr. 2, June 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- ICM Vice President Frances Day-Stirk describes recent action among midwives--and she urges them 'to believe'.
- ICM Vice President Frances Day-Stirk represented the ICM at a high-profile event on the day following the International Day of the Midwife, when parliamentarians, celebrities and key players in world maternal health came together at the UK's House of Commons.
- Congratulations to Lao from the ICM Asia Pacific Region.
- ICM welcomes European master's course for midwives.
- Message from the editor.
- National Safe Motherhood Day in India celebrated by WRA.
- New ICM logo launched.
- Launch of 'investing in midwives' in southern Sudan helps drive towards MDGs for 2015.
- International day of the midwife, 5 May 2009: the world needs midwives, now more than ever.
- The first official celebration of the International Day of the Midwife in the people's Republic of China.
- 'Normalising childbirth through authentic collaboration': the international evidence.